Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's Christmas!

Hello Friends and Family!
Just an update! I'm doing well! The Doctor said everything came back normal so that's a relief. I'm assuming it's all stress. Missionary work is hard. Rewarding, but hard. So Sister Bulman and I are figuring it out! We've got lots of work to do in this area. It's already week four! There's 6 weeks in a transfer. O.O I don't want to leave Greenwood. :( But I'll go where I'm needed.
This week is Christmas! Crazy! I'll hit 4 months this Saturday! Which is even crazier! I get to call home too! Which is the best!!! So excited! :D
A little about my week: We had a normal week for the most part. We had some more lessons than we've had in the last week which is great! And we had the Christmas Conference on Thursday! That was so fun! We had a training first, lunch, Christmas bingo, then a talent show. And we also had Santa come and raffle off some presents. We then went to Olive Garden with three zones combined. It was so much fun! Friday was good, Saturday was good, and Sunday was the Ward Christmas Program. We combined with the Franklin ward. I got super sick in the morning and they told me to go home and rest. So we did just that. I made cookies, we updated, and prepared for the week. It'll be a great week. Today is only half P-day because of Christmas. Christmas day will be an all-day kind of thing! I'm stoked!!!!!
I love you all! And I challenge you to read Luke 2 for Christmas and really reflect on what it means to you! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love,
Sister Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment