Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's New Year's!

Hello Friends and Family!
I can hardly believe that it's been four months since I entered the MTC! CRAZY!!! It's been such a crazy adventure and I'm loving every second of it. I look back and I can see the difference it's made in my life from beginning this journey. I've got lots of work ahead of me but I'm excited to see it to the end!
This begins a new year!!! HOLY HANNAH! I can't even begin to believe that!!! It's so crazy thinking I'll move into 2015 here in Greenwood! That's crazy. I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I loved being able to see my family and see how they were doing! I really was super happy! Mom thought it was a good idea to surprise everyone at Mammy's house! LOVED IT!!! :) I got to see my Bubby (Finn) too! That made me happy! He's still a dork but he's my dork. :) From 1300 miles away... Anywho!
This year I want to start some New Years Resolutions:

1. I've decided I'm going to figure out why writing in my journal is so important and begin to write something every day. No matter the day.
2. I'm going to find ways to keep myself from stressing out! :)
3. I'm going to do something a little different with my studies each morning.
and 4. I'm going to learn 2 new songs on the piano before asking for my Ukulele. :) Everyone and their name tag knows how to play out here and I want to learn so badly! But I want to make sure I'll be dedicated enough to sit down and play it. Already figured out the cup song. Onto bigger and better things!
I would like to invite everyone to do something to increase their spiritual knowledge/testimony/all around well being in this wonderful Gospel and do something you've wanted to do but haven't or just something to give you increase. Will you do that? GREAT! :) Haha.
I had a good week this week. Getting back up there and trying to move forward. This transfer has been very slow, in large part because it's winter and not many people are out and about. It's ok. We will move on! Put your shoulder to the wheel right?
I love each and every one of you and my prayers are will you always. :) I hope you have a great New Years day and also a safe one too! God be with you!
Love,
Sister Halverson


Christmas Eve

After the mayhem Christmas Day

No comments:

Post a Comment