Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Week of Adventures...


Well. This week has been very interesting. I've still been battling the same sickness for the last two weeks. Tuesday we did some work but mostly took it easy. Wednesday I passed out again and we went to the doctor. He said I was dehydrated and had Sinusitis and Bronchitis. Terrible. Friday was Zone Meeting and I ended my day in the Hospital. Saturday was the same. And Sunday was the best day of the week.
So aside from a pretty crappy week and not being able to get out and do work like I wanted (we spent a lot of our time resting and preparing for the week to come and just altogether trying to figure things out while I'm going stir crazy and want to be out working) things are looking up. Yesterday was "Why I Believe". At first I wasn't even sure if I could go considering things have been pretty intense. But we were given the green light and made just in time to hear a Recent Convert in our ward share her testimony. It was amazing. "Why I Believe" is for converts and members and investigators to bear their testimonies and feel the Spirit. It's a meeting we get to attend on the second Sunday of every month. It's nice. I definitely needed the recharge. Two beautiful musical numbers were performed and I swear one was meant just for me. The Sister sang "Come Thou Fount". I ADORE that song. It was nice feeling the spirit.
I got to see Sister Howard again! I mean I always do at "Why I Believe" but it was really nice this time. I miss her! But iIt's pretty funny! She got Sister Loveland as a companion who was in my zone these last few months. So it's cool to see them again. Also really weird. Haha. Oh well. I still have my hopes we'll be reunited again! It'll be great!
There's not much to report for this week. The work has been slow but we've been figuring out what to do and who to see. The revelations are pouring in. I'm ready! Let's get to work!
I hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas season. I know I am. Inviting others to come unto Him in this Season is really rewarding. I would like to invite all of you to think about what Christmas means to you. Then share it. Share the "He is the Gift" video on Facebook with a friend you think needs it. I'm so excited for this season. And I know that we can have Christ with us all year. We can have this special spirit with us all year. Not just around the holidays. So as family gathers and presents start piling up, remember to think of our Lord and Savior who is the REAL Gift of Christmas.
I love you all!
Love,
Sister Halverson

1 comment:

  1. Hair follicles can also be killed by diseases. There are diseases such as cancer. Cancer results in the production of abnormal cells. These abnormal cells replace normal cells. There are cases in which cancerous cells replace and kill follicles leaving behind cells that are unable to carryout the hair production function that is typical of hair follicles. When a hair keranique reviews follicle carries a defect or a mutation, the body's immune cells will come and attack it killing it in the process. This means that the body itself can kill a follicle when it is protecting itself.
    https://goldencondor.org/keranique-reviews/

    ReplyDelete