Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Transfers and the very interesting week...

Hello Friends and Family!
This week has been anything but a cake walk.
Ask my mom. She can tell ya... Haha. But I have a new companion now! :) Her name is Sister Bulman from Blairstown, Iowa! She's been out ten months and we get along swimmingly! We now have cute decorations in our apartment and the Shelbyville elders stole our Christmas tree! :( It's ok. They're giving it back to us this Friday. :) We are doing well! I'm getting over being sick so it will give us a chance to get back on our feet. We're about to go shopping and then go to Mickey d's and the church to hang out. Much fun!

Monday: Packed Sister M up and got her to Carmel. Not a fun day...
Tuesday! I was in a trio until transfers the next day. We taught a lot of lessons and got a lot of work done. It was fun! I started getting sick Tuesday morning. So that wasn't fun. I've been sick all week.
Wednesday! Got my new Comp! Also passed out at transfers... Very interesting.
Thursday. Sick.
Friday. Sick.
Saturday. Sick.
Sunday. Sick and the Christmas Devotional.
Today! RELIEF!!!!! Love Mondays! Live for Mondays!
Very uneventful! But still good! Love you all!
Love,
Sister Halverson
 
Picture right before passing out

Decorations and my new companion, Sister Bulman

Sister Bulman

No comments:

Post a Comment