Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Welcome to Fishers

Hello Friends and Family!
Transfers have come and gone. Well. I got moved out of Crawfordsville. I'm now in Fishers which is an hour east of Crawfordsville which I'm 100% ok with because it means I'll be able to go to Jesse's baptism. He's going to be baptized around Christmas and I'm going to go back. It's a rule here where you have to be within an hour and get permission to go or get a member to bring you or have it on Monday to go. Monday is P-Day.

And I'm going to show President how things are done here in Fishers. Here's the kicker about my area which is where I think I'll actually thrive. We're not allowed to tract. It's strictly Personal Contacting and member work. I want to create a member wall again or at least get photos of the members or a little info on all of them. That would be super cool. Also, we want member presents at everything and have been asking if anyone could use service or a message. So we're going to see what happens and how well this will work. I'm going to get in shape. 5 to Fabulous. I'm on it this transfer.

I'm in a trio which is SUPER weird and I thought I'd actually DIE when I got told the news. I think I can handle it though. I think some previous assumptions are incorrect so I'm going to fix that in my mindset. They're really sweet and have welcomed me into the area. It'll be good to be here and do a lot of what I've been doing in Crawfordsville for the past three months. Wow. That's so weird that I've been in 5 areas now. This one felt like home from the very first minute. I feel comfortable here doing what I've been doing in other areas which is LA/RC work and strengthening the members. I'm excited.

Other than that I've been doing good. We taught a couple of super strong lessons so far and they come from members. Which is good. I'm excited too. I'm going to have a baptism. It'll be the first time a baptism happened in my area. WITH ME IN IT. :) I feel like a lot of things are actually coming back up into play. Like the whole of my mission is finally adding up to a grand finale. I'm going to have fun here. :) It's been great so far. Now it's going to be even better. :)

I hope you all have a good week!
Love and miss you tons!
Love,
Sister Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment