Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Go Big or Go Home!

Hello Friends and Family!
It's that wonderful time again! Transfers! Well, they already happened...But it was still pretty good! I got some cool new missionaries to serve with me here in the Lovely Warsaw! Elder Jones is our new DL. He's literally a new DL. Elder Thomas is his companion. They're pretty fun haha. :) My new companion is Sister Hathcock! She served with my MTC companion Sister Howard and also Trained Sister Smallcomb from our MTC district too! Crazy right?! I'm so excited to be here with her. We're going to have a blast up here. Played Soccer Saturday night with a bunch of people from the area and the Navarro family as well as Sister Shafer who is our beloved Ward Missionary. I love it up here. Weather has been good! No Tornadoes. Well..Not yet at least... (Cross fingers and pray NO!) I've been working hard and am grateful for missionaries who are just as excited as I am to keep the work going! So much fun. :)
Monday went to South Bend to play soccer with the South Bend Zone. It was indoor soccer and I never thought I'd be playing soccer like EVER in my life. But I even bought a soccer ball to practice and play with. It's a blast! Totally smoked the Elders too! Elder Hansen locked us out of the car when we went up to Goshen to catch a ride with the Zone Leaders. We went up. Played soccer. Came back. Realized we were still locked out of the car. Called the lock smith. Waited for three hours. Got it unlocked after eating dinner with the Zone leaders and the other Goshen elders and got home at like 10:50 that night. Quite the Adventure.
Tuesday took Bradshaw around to say her goodbyes.
Wednesday woke up at 4 in the morning to get down to Fishers by 9 because Elder Hansen is training and trainer meetings happen at 9:30. -.- Got new missionaries and have been having a blast ever since!
Thursday fell asleep on the floor while we did weekly planning. Lame...
Sunday was fun! Met the ward. Taught a lot of people and have been waiting rather impatiently for P-DAY!
Haha that's my week!
Taught Corinna and we're going to keep teaching her! Brooke came to Church!!!!! YAY!!! Kylie will be back on date soon! So stoked! Love you!
Love,
Sister Halverson
Sister Hathcock and I

The Elders


Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment