Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week Two

Hello!

So we received our flight plans last week and we are getting ready to go out tomorrow! It's kinda sad leaving half of our district (they are headed to Georgia) but it's exciting to go! We are doing laundry today and just getting ready to go. I have to leave here at like 4:30 a.m. so I'll be getting up early tomorrow morning.  So all is well! I'm a lot better this week. I got sick. But now it's over and I don't sound gross as often. This week was pretty cool. We taught a lot of "investigators". I really learned a lot from it. WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE TODAY!!! I'm seriously on cloud nine! The Provo Temple is Gorgeous! I don't think they need to redo it because it's so pretty. These past two weeks have kinda been a blur. It's like drinking from a fire hose. You get some water but it mostly hurts your face. I can't attach photos. :( It won't let me. They turn out to be too big. I'll keep figuring it out though.

I'm sorry this one is short! I'm trying to remember what I did haha!

I love you all!

Love,

Sister Halverson
 
 

An "investigator" we taught at the MTC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment