Wednesday, August 5, 2015

20 and a Transfer!

Hello Friends and Family!

This transfer is already almost over. Where did the time go??? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in Warsaw to Crawfordsville and now who knows what will happen??? It's so weird how fast time really does fly by. It's amazing but really weird. I feel like this Transfer was meant to help build Sister Anderson and I. We made goals and plans for this area and were able to help it rest for what it seemed it needed. I'm excited to see how things work out after this transfer and the Temple is Dedicated. I think that's when we'll see the miracles roll in. Not that they haven't already. More will come. We started our member wall and I'm determined to finish it. I'm glad things will be able to settle down a bit more because our ward has been so engaged in the Temple. It's been cool to see how many people are being built like Elder Sinclair said in his training for the Sisters. We truly are being built.

I'm super excited to see what happens. I love Sister Anderson and being able to serve with her was so so much fun. She's become one of my best friends out here in Indiana. It was so much fun! Tons of memories and laughs! 

This weekend was a weird one. I don't feel like I'm 20. It doesn't feel like I have two decades under my belt. And I think back and look at how much I've learned since being on my mission and everything turns into perspective for me. Bizarre and really edifying too. I'm glad I am serving a mission. :) We had so much fun this weekend. Shooting each other with Nerf guns and having a total blast! Ate a ton of cake and got to have fun on Saturday at the temple. It was a wonderful birthday!!! :) Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!!

Love,
Sister Halverson

20!

Good morning Crawfordsville
Sister Anderson and I

No comments:

Post a Comment