Saturday, February 21, 2015

Indiana is 20.....

Hello Friends and Family!
Indiana weather is officially the age of 20. No longer a teen but still not quite an adult. Can't decide if it wants to be sunny and warm or as frigid as Elsa's House. It's irritating. It decided to be winter on Monday. The skies opened up and buried the ground in a blanket of white. We went driving around in it because we couldn't go up to Columbus in the weather. So the Spaniards and us stayed and went store hopping for our Prep Day. The library was closed too for Presidents Day. It was a bit boring. However we made it through the mundane day with close calls and Dollar Tree Fairy Wings. Long story...
Last week was great! We had Zone Conference on Thursday and after the trainings had some fun with March Madness. I'm a swimmer. I don't run around with a big orange bouncy thing bigger than my head. It's just not what I'm capable of. Turns out I can actually keep my feet moving and the ball within my reaching distance. Did good!
I've learned a lot since being here. I've learned that 6 months flies by in a matter of seconds. O.O Yes. I said it. 6 months!!!!! It's February. In one year I'll be home people. ONE YEAR!!!!! Also, in one year my awesome cousin will hit his halfway mark! Way to go Elder Holmes! He's on his way to Mexico. :) I've also learned my finger lags behind on the shift key so the next letter is caps too. Annyoing. But it's ok. :) We've been doing our best to stay busy and warm. I'm trying my best to make sure I'm not having headaches or frostbitten toes. Haha. :) We're in a bit of a rush this week. I've procrastinated getting this thing done so now I'm scrambling. It's always an adventure in missionary land. :) I love you all! And I hope you're taking me seriously on the Familysearch thing! We are able to have a free ancestry account because of it! Sign in! Hurry! Family members need a tree to be added to! :) I love you all and hope you have a great week!
James 1:5-6. What did prayer do for Joseph Smith? What does it do for you? How can it help us all come closer to God?
Love,
Sister Halverson



No comments:

Post a Comment