Tuesday, June 9, 2015

6/8/15!

Hello Friends and Family!

There has been so many wonderful things going on in Warsaw! SO MANY THINGS! Always something to improve on and I'm just narrowing down the list and trying to get a reboot. Our investigators are progressing and we're helping them feel the Spirit as much as possible. Hopefully we can help them get to the point of baptism but I don't think it's going to be this transfer. Probably next or the one after. We're trying to help them to their needs and they don't need to be rushed that's for sure.

Just keeping on at this point. There's something more but I'm not quite sure what it is. Always feels like that's the case. Oh well. :) I'm sure I can use some time to ponder what it is and take it to the scriptures. :) I did have an awesome time reading the Book of Mormon all the way through. I had gone through it once before but listened to the last half to finish it. It's different when I can actually put down the last page and have finished it. I know it's true and it's so important to have. I don't think I could do it if I didn't have the Book of Mormon in my life. I've grown up with it. It wouldn't be the same WITHOUT it. It has to be true if it's that important.

I didn't have much other than we went to a garage sale for our investigator Judy. Her Boyfriend was there and they played some gospel music. She's blind but played the spoons while he strummed the guitar. She's so stinking cute. Sister Hathcock and I got these fun western pins from her. It was good. We tracted a lot. found 3 new! Woo! One man we found was named Darrell. He was run over by a truck and his feet are still working. It was a miracle. He had this rod sticking out of his leg to keep it straight. Epic. But that was a cool lesson. :) Friday was another First Friday. We gave out glow sticks to the kids and told them it was to remind them about the Light of Christ. We all have it. And it's always there when we do good things. It helps us recognize truth. So that was way fun. :) I need to update my journal. I suck at writing in it. Which is why I'm grateful I have a daily planner. Now THAT is a good daily reminder. :) I love being a missionary. It's the best in the world!

Trying. Always trying. :)

Love,
Sister Halverson

Sister Hathcock and I

Lightening from today's storm.  Tornado warnings this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment