Monday, March 31, 2014

The Waiting Game

It's official. My papers are in to my stake president! HoLy HaNnAh!!! I'm totally freaking out! Albeit they can't be submitted to Salt Lake until Friday, and then I can't get the call until after General Conference (which I'm really stoked for) but I'm still excited! I should have it this month! It's so exciting! There's already bets on where I'm going. But I personally don't mind where I get called. It's the place I'm needed. It'll be the place on the map that I can finally put my finger on. It's the place I know He wants me to go to and meet the people who live there. I was told to share my happiness with others. And that is my mission. I want others to know the happiness I have. Just to know where I'm going will be almost enough. :)

This is a wonderful Work and amazing Gospel. I can't wait to get my call!

No comments:

Post a Comment